Thursday, 2 April 2015

Commencement

Hello people.
As i entail on my journey of self discovery and fulflling my dreams,I am aware for what awaits me is nothing less than a struggle for survival yet with all courage that I have been able to gather,I am finally stepping out into the world that beholds all the bounties i need to steal from it.My dreams,my aspirations.All lie with it and I am to act a discoverer,digging and searching and fighting for what is mine.
"Life is what you make it."
Heard it often?Sure you have.Want to see how it works?Start following up on my life and you would know soon.
To begin with,I am a girl in my late teens.Actually on the verge of loosing my "teens" as I turn 20 next year.I have just got over with my school and given the dreaded board exams that every student in India has to go through.Talking of which,just to elaborate,boards are supposedly (or I might say orthodoxically)the exams that are supposed to be the authors of we student's fate.We screw up in one exam.We screw up our fates.Our career and what not!Well,to show the bright side?Boards are nothing but exams and a piece paper definitely cannot judge our capabilities,can it?If only the parents would understand that.
Anyways,so as i have got over with my school there are dreams of mine to make it big.And by big,i mean real big.I have a long way to go from here as the hurdles that are yet to come in my race towards my dream are not the easy ones.And I have been scared at times fearing what if I dont achieve what I want to?But then optimism is all that stays.And so it does.I read some where once that "if your dreams dont scare you,maybe they are not big enough." And that has inspired me time and again to not give in to what society wants from me but to make a mark in the society for it to see that their conventions and norms are not the only things that would make one successful.
Coming back to who I am,i represent many of you out there fighting and wailing to get it your way.Today is the first post that I am making because finally the expedition of my life (or you may refer it to as expedition de vie) has commenced.And definitely i would be needing confederates to accompany me,support me and encourage me while i travel.So alongwith me,all those of you thinking or planning to dream,dream now and dream big.And post it down here in the comments.As my journey unfolds,you and me can both work out on yours too,providing the much needed encouragement and hope.
Lots of love,
Shubhi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment